We offer a high quality after care service, and are always happy to discuss a customer’s requirements and offer various solutions to suit an individual’s needs.
To ensure safe, reliable operation regular inspection and maintenance is essential. The frequency of maintenance depends on the amount of use. (See chart below
|Door cycles per day||Recommended Inspection and Maintenance Periods.|
|Up to 15||Every six months|
|Up to 30||Every four months|
|Up to 40||Every two months|
|Up to 50||Every five weeks|
|Over 50||Every two weeks|
Maintenance Contract Holders Benefit from:
- A detailed report following each service, detailing any repairs or modifications required.
- Preferential lead times on any work that is required.
- Compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Genuine call out service 24 hours a day 7 days a week
It is a legal obligation for employers to ensure a safe workplace and you should refer to:
- Regulation 5 of the Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulation 1992
- Regulation 6 of the Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998